Frome & Lamb Ltd
Frome & Lamb Ltd, Badcox Brewery, Vallis Way, Frome, Somerset
Registered in March 1889 as Frome United Breweries Co. Ltd to amalgamate:
- Edmund Baily, Bath Arms Brewery, Palmer Street;
- Jonathan Drew Knight, Castle Brewery;
- Catherine Hill and Edward R.Trotman, Badcox Brewery.
Brewing was concentrated at the Badcox Brewery.
In 1955 they merged with Lamb Brewery Ltd of Frome, and the name was changed to Frome & Lamb Ltd.
The Badcox Brewery has been demolished.