Fremlins Ltd, Pale Ale Brewery, Earl Street , Maidstone , Kent .
Acquired by Ralph Fremlin from the executors of John Heathorn in 1861.
Registered as Fremlin Brothers Ltd, a private company, in 1920.
Acquired by Whitbread & Co. Ltd. 1967 with 714 public houses.
Brewery closed October 1972 but used as a depot until 2003 when redeveloped as shops.