Fremlins Ltd, Pale Ale Brewery, Earl Street, Maidstone, Kent.
Acquired by Ralph Fremlin from the executors of John Heathorn in 1861.
Registered as Fremlin Brothers Ltd, a private company, in 1920 and as above in 1928.
Acquired by Whitbread & Co. Ltd. 1967 with 714 public houses.
Brewery closed October 1972 but used as a depot until 2003 when redeveloped as the Fremlins Centre.
An assortment of views of the brewery
From the collection of Rod Jones