Frank Lee

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Frank Lee, Ring of Bells, East Street, Crediton, Devon.

Recorded between 1902 and 1906.

In 1906 he also acquired the Crediton Inn, Mill Street, where John Perkins had brewed in 1893.

Lee may have continued to brew at both pubs until c.1909 when acquired by Carr & Quick Ltd.

Demolished for road widening.