Difference between revisions of "Findlay's Brewery Ltd"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 1: Line 1:
[[image:Findlay Burmantofts F2624.jpg |thumb]]
+
[[File:LeedsFindlaysBry_OS1890.jpg|thumb]]
[[image:Findlay Burmantofts.jpg |thumb]]
+
<big>'''Findlay's Brewery Ltd, '''''24 Nippet Lane, Burmantofts, Leeds, West Yorkshire.''</big>
+
  
George H Findlay, St Stephens Road (1894)
+
<big>'''Findlay's Brewery Ltd''', ''24 Nippet Lane, Burmantofts, Leeds, West Yorkshire.''</big>
  
Registered July 1895 as the Burmantofts Brewery Ltd to acquire the business of George Henry Findlay. Name changed as above 31st August 1897.  
+
George H Findlay, St Stephens Road (1894). Registered July 1895 as the Burmantofts Brewery Ltd to acquire the business of George Henry Findlay. Name changed as above 31st August 1897. Receiver appointed 19th March 1912 and was dissolved 30th January 1922.  
 
+
Receiver appointed 19th March 1912 and was dissolved 30th January 1922.  
+
  
 
Old Brewery 5/7 Cross for sale July 1914 with former Garricks Head and former Druids Head and Potters Arms by Leeds & Batley.  
 
Old Brewery 5/7 Cross for sale July 1914 with former Garricks Head and former Druids Head and Potters Arms by Leeds & Batley.  
Line 13: Line 9:
 
On 21st July 1914 sale of 4 storey building, part occupied by Findlays, with 2 coppers of total capacity 70 barrels, the pubs being sold by Leeds & Batley.   
 
On 21st July 1914 sale of 4 storey building, part occupied by Findlays, with 2 coppers of total capacity 70 barrels, the pubs being sold by Leeds & Batley.   
  
[[List of Findlay's Brewery Ltd. pubs]]
+
* '''[[List of Findlay's Brewery Ltd. pubs]]'''
 +
 
 +
 
 +
<gallery>
 +
Findlay Burmantofts F2624.jpg
 +
Findlay Burmantofts.jpg
 +
</gallery>
 +
 
 +
 
  
 
[[category:West Yorkshire]]
 
[[category:West Yorkshire]]

Revision as of 11:05, 22 May 2020

LeedsFindlaysBry OS1890.jpg

Findlay's Brewery Ltd, 24 Nippet Lane, Burmantofts, Leeds, West Yorkshire.

George H Findlay, St Stephens Road (1894). Registered July 1895 as the Burmantofts Brewery Ltd to acquire the business of George Henry Findlay. Name changed as above 31st August 1897. Receiver appointed 19th March 1912 and was dissolved 30th January 1922.

Old Brewery 5/7 Cross for sale July 1914 with former Garricks Head and former Druids Head and Potters Arms by Leeds & Batley.

On 21st July 1914 sale of 4 storey building, part occupied by Findlays, with 2 coppers of total capacity 70 barrels, the pubs being sold by Leeds & Batley.