File:Derby LibraryPlaque17 SP Aug17.jpg

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Original file(1,024 × 768 pixels, file size: 247 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)

The plaque reads:

THIS BUILDING

(WITH THE FITTINGS AND FURNITURE THEREIN) AND THE CURATOR'S HOUSE AND PORTER'S LODGE ADJOINING ARE A FREE GIFT TO THE TOWN OF DERBY

BY

MICHAEL THOMAS BASS, ESQUIRE.

OF RANGEMORE.

REPRESENTATIVE OF THE BOROUGH IN PARLIAMENT DURING A PERIOD OF UPWARDS OF THIRTY YEARS.

JUNE 28, 1879.


File uploaded with MsUpload

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current12:06, 11 August 2017Thumbnail for version as of 12:06, 11 August 20171,024 × 768 (247 KB)SteveP (talk | contribs)File uploaded with MsUpload

The following page links to this file:

Metadata