File:Derby LibraryPlaque15 SP Aug17.jpg
Original file (1,024 × 768 pixels, file size: 233 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
The plaque reads:
THE MEMORIAL STONE OF THIS BUILDING WAS LAID BY M. T. BASS ESQ. M.P. THE DONOR ON THE 25TH OCTOBER 1876. DURING THE MAYORALTY OF JOHN TURNER ESQ. J.P.
THIS INSTITUTION WAS OPENED FOR THE FREE USE OF THE PUBLIC BY M. T. BASS ESQ. M.P. JUNE 28, 1879 DURING THE MAYORALTY OF W J SMITH ESQ. J.P.
File uploaded with MsUpload
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:06, 11 August 2017||1,024 × 768 (233 KB)||SteveP||File uploaded with MsUpload|