Difference between revisions of "File:Derby LibraryPlaque15 SP Aug17.jpg"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
The plaque reads:
 
The plaque reads:
  
'''THE MEMORIAL STONE OF THIS BUILDING WAS LAID BY M. T. BASS ESQ. M.P. THE DONOR ON THE 25TH OCTOBER 1876. DURING THE MAYORALTY OF JOHN TURNER ESQ. J.P.
+
'''THE MEMORIAL STONE OF THIS BUILDING WAS LAID BY M. T. BASS ESQ. M.P. THE DONOR ON THE 25TH OCTOBER 1876. DURING THE MAYORALTY OF JOHN TURNER ESQ. J.P.'''
  
THIS INSTITUTION WAS OPENED FOR THE FREE USE OF THE PUBLIC BY M. T. BASS ESQ. M.P. JUNE 28, 1879 DURING THE MAYORALTY OF W J SMITH ESQ. J.P.'''
+
'''THIS INSTITUTION WAS OPENED FOR THE FREE USE OF THE PUBLIC BY M. T. BASS ESQ. M.P. JUNE 28, 1879 DURING THE MAYORALTY OF W J SMITH ESQ. J.P.'''
  
  
  
 
File uploaded with MsUpload
 
File uploaded with MsUpload

Latest revision as of 13:10, 11 August 2017

The plaque reads:

THE MEMORIAL STONE OF THIS BUILDING WAS LAID BY M. T. BASS ESQ. M.P. THE DONOR ON THE 25TH OCTOBER 1876. DURING THE MAYORALTY OF JOHN TURNER ESQ. J.P.

THIS INSTITUTION WAS OPENED FOR THE FREE USE OF THE PUBLIC BY M. T. BASS ESQ. M.P. JUNE 28, 1879 DURING THE MAYORALTY OF W J SMITH ESQ. J.P.


File uploaded with MsUpload

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current13:06, 11 August 2017Thumbnail for version as of 13:06, 11 August 20171,024 × 768 (233 KB)SteveP (talk | contribs)File uploaded with MsUpload

The following page links to this file:

Metadata