Felinfoel Brewery Co. Ltd

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Revision as of 18:04, 6 August 2015 by Bhadmin (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Felinfoel Brewery Co. Ltd, Felinfoel, Llanelli, Dyfed.

Founded by David John c.1840 as the King's Head home brew house.

New brewery built 1878.

Registered October 1906. The first brewery in Britain to introduce canned beer in December 1935.

Still brewing independently.


An assortment of images of the brewery