Difference between revisions of "Felinfoel Brewery Co. Ltd"
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Revision as of 12:24, 7 April 2019
Felinfoel Brewery Co. Ltd, Felinfoel, Llanelli, Dyfed.
Founded by David John c.1840 as the King's Head home brew house.
New brewery built 1878.
Registered October 1906. The first brewery in Britain to introduce canned beer in December 1935.
Still brewing independently.
An assortment of images of the brewery