Difference between revisions of "Felinfoel Brewery Co. Ltd"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 34: Line 34:
Felinfoel 1995 (1).jpg |The brewery in 1995
Felinfoel 1995 (1).jpg |The brewery in 1995

Revision as of 10:29, 23 September 2018


Felinfoel Brewery Co. Ltd, Felinfoel, Llanelli, Dyfed.

Founded by David John c.1840 as the King's Head home brew house.

New brewery built 1878.

Registered October 1906. The first brewery in Britain to introduce canned beer in December 1935.

Still brewing independently.

Felinfoel Brewery, Llanelli - photographs taken by Roger Putman - 20 November 2008

An assortment of images of the brewery