Difference between revisions of "Felinfoel Brewery Co. Ltd"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 37: Line 37:
 
</gallery>
 
</gallery>
 
<gallery>
 
<gallery>
 +
File:Felinfoel early canned beer.jpg|The company were one of the earliest adopters of canned beer
 
File:old-UK-brewery-beer-label-Felinfoel-Brewery.jpg
 
File:old-UK-brewery-beer-label-Felinfoel-Brewery.jpg
 
</gallery>
 
</gallery>
 
[[category:Wales]]
 
[[category:Wales]]

Revision as of 13:24, 7 April 2019

Felinfoel.jpg
Felinfoel advert 01.jpg
Felinfoel lable 04.jpg

Felinfoel Brewery Co. Ltd, Felinfoel, Llanelli, Dyfed.

Founded by David John c.1840 as the King's Head home brew house.

New brewery built 1878.

Registered October 1906. The first brewery in Britain to introduce canned beer in December 1935.

Still brewing independently.


Felinfoel Brewery, Llanelli - photographs taken by Roger Putman - 20 November 2008


An assortment of images of the brewery