Difference between revisions of "Felinfoel Brewery Co. Ltd"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 1: Line 1:
 
[[File:Felinfoel.jpg|thumb]]
 
[[File:Felinfoel.jpg|thumb]]
 +
[[File:felinfoel advert 01.jpg|thumb]]
 +
[[File:felinfoel lable 04.jpg|thumb]]
 
<big>'''Felinfoel Brewery Co. Ltd, '''''Felinfoel, Llanelli, Dyfed.''</big>
 
<big>'''Felinfoel Brewery Co. Ltd, '''''Felinfoel, Llanelli, Dyfed.''</big>
  

Revision as of 13:02, 30 November 2018

Felinfoel.jpg
Felinfoel advert 01.jpg
Felinfoel lable 04.jpg

Felinfoel Brewery Co. Ltd, Felinfoel, Llanelli, Dyfed.

Founded by David John c.1840 as the King's Head home brew house.

New brewery built 1878.

Registered October 1906. The first brewery in Britain to introduce canned beer in December 1935.

Still brewing independently.


Felinfoel Brewery, Llanelli - photographs taken by Roger Putman - 20 November 2008


An assortment of images of the brewery