Eley's Stafford Brewery Ltd

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eley Stafford label 001.png
Eleys playing card.jpg

Eley's Stafford Brewery Ltd, Green Brewery, The Green, Wolverhampton Road, Stafford, Staffordshire.

Operated by John Bishop until c.1878. Registered September 1899 to acquire the businesses of Eley, Tatham & Nesbit and Humby & Baillie.

Acquired by W.Butler & Co. Ltd. with c.150 houses in 1928 and was closed.

Demolished in 2000 and is now an industrial estate.