Eldridge, Mason & Co
Eldridge, Mason & Co, Pale Ale Brewery, High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset
Established around 1790, and was independent of the Three Mariners pub next door on the right. It was acquired by the pub in the 1830s with John Standish as brewer.
It was then taken over by Eldridge, Mason & Co in 1854, and was used together with Charles Eldridge's original Dragon Brewery to supplement output until the new Eldridge, Pope & Co. Ltd brewery was built.
It closed in 1881.
The Pale Ale Brewery, Dorchester, once owned by Eldridge Pope.