E. J. & C. Healey Ltd

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

E J & C Healey Ltd, King Street, Watford, Hertfordshire.

Founded 1851.

Registered February 1893.

Acquired by Benskins Ltd 1898 with 15 tied houses.

Originally the New Inn.

List of E J & C Healey Ltd pubs

Entry in the Trade Mark Registry

Registration No  : 56,200

Description  : An orb
Date of Application  : 27/8/1886
Used Prior to 1870?  : NO


Registration No  : 56,343
Description  : A primrose
Date of Application  : 1/9/1886

Used Prior to 1870?  : NO