Deasy & Co. Ltd
Deasy & Co. Ltd, Emmett Square, Clonakilty, Co Cork, Ireland.
Founded by Richard Deasy 1800. Acquired by Travers, Canty & Wright 1880. Registered 1894. Brewing ceased 31st January 1940 and porter was supplied by Guinness.
Later used as a broiler chicken factory and now housing.
There is a plaque to mark the restoration of the brewery chimney; however, the brewery bar has closed and the etched windows have been removed.
An assortment of images of the brewery