Dartford Brewery Co. Ltd, Lowfield Street, Dartford, Kent
During the 1860s the Tasker and Fleet breweries were amalgamated into Miller & Aldworth whose partnership was established in 1865, becoming Miller & Aldworth Ltd in 1890.
This was purchased and registered by a consortium in July 1897 as the above with 67 public houses.
Acquired jointly by Style & Winch Ltd. and its subsidiary the Royal Brewery (Brentford) Ltd. 1924 and was later under the sole control of Style & Winch.
Brewery demolished but the brewery sundial is now in a local park.
From the collection of Rod Jones
Entry in the Trade Mark Registry
Registration No : 341,367
Description : Dart (word) with arrow
Date of Application : 23/03/1912
Used Prior to 1870? : NO