Crescent Brewery, Burton-upon-Trent
Crescent Brewery, Victoria Crescent, Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire
The Crescent Brewery was operated by Tooth's London and Colonial Brewery from c.1835 to 1869 with the Burton Brewery established 1854, first brew in 1858.
It then passed to Thomas Cooper & Co in 1870 who had moved from the Dingo Brewery at the junction of nearby King Street/William Street.
Registered as Miller & Co. Ltd in July 1919 to acquire T Cooper & Co; but was almost immediately purchased by Salt & Co. Ltd and was closed, with Salt's retaining the pubs.
The brewery was demolished in 1981 and warehousing erected on the site.