Court House Tavern (Dudley)

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Revision as of 17:10, 3 December 2018 by SteveP (Talk | contribs) (SteveP moved page Court House Tavern to Court House Tavern (Dudley) without leaving a redirect)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Court House Tavern, 25 New Street, Dudley Town Centre, West Midlands DY1 1LP

(Later the Court House Inn)

A home-brew pub established by 1860.

Rebuilt by Julia Hanson & Sons Ltd in the 1930s. More recently a Black Country Ales pub.


The Court House in 2011: