Clytha Brewery Ltd

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
NewportDeanStreet1 BHK Jul10.jpg

Clytha Brewery Ltd, Cannon Street / Dean Street, Caerleon Road, Newport, Gwent.

Registered 1889. Operated by Frederick Cross until 1890s. Ceased trading 1894.

Brewing restored by James Gorman by 1902. Possibly acquired by Phillips.

Ceased brewing 1936.

The brewery in 2010. Courtesy "Bank House Kennels"