Clowes & Western
Clowes & Western, Stoney Lane/Tooley Street, Southwark, London SE1.
In 1783 James Myatt was a brewer in Stoney Street Southwark.
Clowes, Maddox & Newberry to 1813. John Clowes and James Western to 1821 when taken over by Henry Meux & Co.
In 1830 sold the brewery to Barclay, Perkins & Co. Ltd who used it until 1890.