Claude Atkin

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Revision as of 14:49, 2 October 2013 by Bhadmin (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Claude S.Atkin, King's Arms, 29 Nevill Street , Abergavenny , Gwent .

Brewing by 1864. Acquired by Atkin in 1920 from the late Thomas Delafield's trustees. When it became necessary to rebuild the brewery, Atkin/Atkins gave up the business to become the joint MD of Frederick Leney & Sons Ltd in Wateringbury. However, the King's Arms continued as a home brew house until c.1934. Acquired by Cheltenham & Hereford Breweries Ltd.