Difference between revisions of "Claude Atkin"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "<big>''' Claude S.Atkin, ''' '' King's Arms, 29 Nevill Street , Abergavenny , Gwent .''</big> Brewing by 1864. Acquired by Atkin in 1920 from the late Thomas Delafield's tr...")
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
<big>''' Claude S.Atkin, ''' '' King's Arms, 29 Nevill Street , Abergavenny , Gwent .''</big>
 
<big>''' Claude S.Atkin, ''' '' King's Arms, 29 Nevill Street , Abergavenny , Gwent .''</big>
  
Brewing by 1864. Acquired by Atkin in 1920 from the late Thomas Delafield's trustees. When it became necessary to rebuild the brewery, Atkin/Atkins gave up the business to become the joint MD of [[Leney & Sons]] in Wateringbury. However, the King's Arms continued as a home brew house until c.1934. Acquired by [[Cheltenham & Hereford Breweries Ltd]].
+
Brewing by 1864. Acquired by Atkin in 1920 from the late Thomas Delafield's trustees. When it became necessary to rebuild the brewery, Atkin/Atkins gave up the business to become the joint MD of [[Frederick Leney & Sons Ltd]] in Wateringbury. However, the King's Arms continued as a home brew house until c.1934. Acquired by [[Cheltenham & Hereford Breweries Ltd]].

Revision as of 14:49, 2 October 2013

Claude S.Atkin, King's Arms, 29 Nevill Street , Abergavenny , Gwent .

Brewing by 1864. Acquired by Atkin in 1920 from the late Thomas Delafield's trustees. When it became necessary to rebuild the brewery, Atkin/Atkins gave up the business to become the joint MD of Frederick Leney & Sons Ltd in Wateringbury. However, the King's Arms continued as a home brew house until c.1934. Acquired by Cheltenham & Hereford Breweries Ltd.