Cannon Brewery Co. Ltd
Cannon Brewery Co. Ltd, 160 St.John Street, Clerkenwell London EC1.
Founded about 1720 by Rivers Dickinson. Registered January 1895 with 110 public houses.
Acquired by Taylor, Walker & Co. Ltd. 1930 but brewing continued until 1955 and was converted into a distillery and bonded warehouse in 1959 partly used by Allied Breweries.
Carlsberg-Tetley headquarters were located here but now residential.
An assortment of images of the brewery
An assortment of views of the brewery. Courtesy Steve Peck.