Burton Brewery Co. Ltd
Burton Brewery Co. Ltd, 118 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
Founded by Thomas and Henry Wilders by 1842.
Registered 1846 and was re-registered 1858 as above. Re-registered as Wilders' Burton Brewery Co. Ltd. in June 1888.
Receiver appointed June 1907. Brewery sold to Worthington & Co. Ltd. 1915 but retained houses and trade, brewing on adjoining site.
Acquired by Ind Coope Ltd. 1927 with 75 tied houses.
Site cleared c.1965 to build shopping precinct.