Bullard & Sons Ltd
Bullard & Sons Ltd, Anchor Brewery, St.Mile's Bridge, Norwich, Norfolk.
Bullard & Watts founded 1837. Watts left 1847. New brewery erected in 1867.
Registered March 1895.
Acquired by Watney Mann Ltd. 1963 with 530 public houses and brewing ceased in 1968.
The Chimney was demolished in 1982 and the remaining buildings are now a residential development.
An assortment of views of the brewery