Difference between revisions of "Bullard & Sons Ltd"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 14: Line 14:
  
 
[[List of Bullard & Sons Ltd pubs]]
 
[[List of Bullard & Sons Ltd pubs]]
 +
  
 
'''An assortment of views of the brewery'''
 
'''An assortment of views of the brewery'''
  
 
<gallery>
 
<gallery>
 +
File:Bullards Brewery Norwich zm 1.jpg|Coslany Street Bullard's fermentation hall N [7608] 1998-12-13 North facade
 +
File:Bullards Brewery Norwich zm 2.jpg|Coslany St Bullard's fermentation hall [5342] 1973-01-05  Corner of Westwick St
 +
File:Bullards Brewery Norwich zm 3.jpg|Coslany St Bullard's north side lettering [7607] 1998-12-13  Overlooking the river
 
File:Bullard & Sons Norwich 28 February  1975.jpg|The brewery in 1975. Courtesy Roy Denison
 
File:Bullard & Sons Norwich 28 February  1975.jpg|The brewery in 1975. Courtesy Roy Denison
 
File:Bullard & Son Norwich  28.2.1975.jpg|The brewery in 1975. Courtesy Roy Denison
 
File:Bullard & Son Norwich  28.2.1975.jpg|The brewery in 1975. Courtesy Roy Denison

Revision as of 12:35, 18 June 2019

P1100561.JPG
The brewery in the 1980s
BULLA001.JPG
BULLA005.JPG

Bullard & Sons Ltd, Anchor Brewery, St.Mile's Bridge, Norwich, Norfolk.

Bullard & Watts founded 1837. Watts left 1847. New brewery erected in 1867.

Registered March 1895.

Acquired by Watney Mann Ltd. 1963 with 530 public houses and brewing ceased in 1968.

The Chimney was demolished in 1982 and the remaining buildings are now a residential development.

List of Bullard & Sons Ltd pubs


An assortment of views of the brewery


Entry in the Trade Mark Registry

Registration No  : 85

Description  : Anchor and rock
Date of Application  : 03/01/1876

Used Prior to 1870?  : Thirty nine years before 01/01/1876