Difference between revisions of "Bullard & Sons Ltd"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 42: Line 42:
 
File:Bullards Norwich zm (2).jpg
 
File:Bullards Norwich zm (2).jpg
 
File:Bullards Norwich zm (1).jpg
 
File:Bullards Norwich zm (1).jpg
 +
File:Bullards staff and motor dray.jpg|Staff and motor dray
 +
File:Bullards advert sign zx.jpg
 +
File:Bullards shop at brewery poss.jpg|A Bullards shop - at the brewery?
 
</gallery>
 
</gallery>
 
  
 
{{Trade Mark |regno = 85|desc=Anchor and rock|date=03/01/1876|seventy=Thirty nine years before 01/01/1876}}
 
{{Trade Mark |regno = 85|desc=Anchor and rock|date=03/01/1876|seventy=Thirty nine years before 01/01/1876}}
 
[[Category:Norfolk]]
 
[[Category:Norfolk]]

Revision as of 11:01, 24 July 2019

P1100561.JPG
The brewery in the 1980s
BULLA001.JPG
BULLA005.JPG

Bullard & Sons Ltd, Anchor Brewery, St.Mile's Bridge, Norwich, Norfolk.

Bullard & Watts founded 1837. Watts left 1847. New brewery erected in 1867.

Registered March 1895.

Acquired by Watney Mann Ltd. 1963 with 530 public houses and brewing ceased in 1968.

The Chimney was demolished in 1982 and the remaining buildings are now a residential development.

List of Bullard & Sons Ltd pubs


An assortment of views of the brewery

Entry in the Trade Mark Registry

Registration No  : 85

Description  : Anchor and rock
Date of Application  : 03/01/1876

Used Prior to 1870?  : Thirty nine years before 01/01/1876