Bailey & Tebbutt Ltd
Bailey & Tebbutt Ltd, Panton Brewery, 17a Panton Street, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Founded 1869 by Charles Lloyd Davis and was acquired by B W Beales in 1887.
Became Bailey & Tebbutt in 1897.
Private company registered March 1918.
Acquired by Greene King & Sons Ltd 1925 with 48 houses.
Brewing ceased 1957 and the brewery was demolished 1969.