Anglo-Bavarian Brewery Co. Ltd
Anglo-Bavarian Brewery Co. Ltd, Wells Road, Shepton Mallet, Somerset.
Erected 1864 as the Shepton Mallet Pale Ale Brewery by William Clarke of the Red Lion Brewery in Town Street. Bought by Garton & Co. of Southampton 1870 for use a reserve brewery.
Recommenced on a smaller scale in 1935 to supply the domestic trade and finally ceased in September 1939. Buildings now used as a trading estate.