Anglo-Bavarian Brewery Co. Ltd
Anglo-Bavarian Brewery Co. Ltd, Wells Road , Shepton Mallet , Somerset .
Erected 1864 as the Shepton Mallet Pale Ale Brewery by William Clarke of the Red Lion Brewery in Town Street. Bought by Garton & Co of Southampton 1870 for use a reserve brewery.
Recommenced on a smaller scale in 1935 to supply the domestic trade and finally ceased in September 1939. Buildings now used as a trading estate.